Use the following method to operate the S410 near-infrared spectrophotometer, the effect is better!
The S410 near-infrared spectrophotometer is a grating type near-infrared analysis spectrometer. The instrument analyzes samples based on liquid transmission, and the wavelength range covers 1000nm-1800nm. Mainly used for non-destructive testing of liquid samples. The analysis process is very convenient. Just fill the cuvette with the sample, put it on the instrument sample stage, click the instrument operation software, and the near-infrared spectral data of the sample can be obtained in about one minute. Combined with the corresponding near-infrared data model, it can be obtained at the same time. The analysis results of various components of the tested sample are obtained.
Application of S410 near infrared spectrophotometer:
Near-infrared spectrophotometer can be widely used in the analysis and determination of grains, oil, food, animal feed, textiles, medicines, chemical products, etc. It is mainly used for rapid non-destructive qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical and physical properties of liquid, non-suspended sol, solid, powder and granular, coating and other samples.
Features of S410 near-infrared spectrophotometer:
Near-infrared qualitative and quantitative analysis software package, an external laptop computer is provided randomly, which can run Windows interface data acquisition, analysis and processing control software, and perform single-channel spectral scanning, self-checking and calibration, in-machine modeling, inspection and transfer models, sample analysis, and more. Channel operation, channel scan curve storage/display comparison/print report and other functions.
The scanning speed is less than 2min.
The S410 is equipped with a PbS detector imported from Japan with cooling, and the reflectivity of the integrating sphere is over 95%. Built-in sample cell structure, two kinds of sample cells are used for different samples.
The background of the S410 rotary sample stage is fixed, and the sample can be rotated in all directions for multi-faceted measurement to solve the problem of uneven mixing.
The S410 is equipped with an indium gallium arsenide detector imported from Japan. The sample cell with 4-connected cell structure is convenient for sample measurement.
Operation steps of S410 near-infrared spectrophotometer:
1. Preheat the instrument: In order to stabilize the measurement, turn on the power switch and let the instrument preheat for 20 minutes. In order to prevent the fatigue of the photocell, do not continuously illuminate. When preheating the instrument and when not measuring, the dark box cover of the cuvette should be opened to cut off the light path.
2. Selected wavelength: according to the experimental requirements, turn the wavelength adjuster so that the pointer indicates the desired wavelength of monochromatic light.
3. Fixed sensitivity file: According to the absorption of light by the colored solution, in order to make the absorbance reading 0.2-0.7, select the appropriate sensitivity. To this end, rotate the sensitivity gear to make it fixed at a certain gear and not change during the experiment. Generally, the measurement is fixed at "1" file.
4. Adjust the "0" point: gently rotate the "0" potentiometer, so that the pointer of the reading head is just at the place where the transmittance is "0" (at this time, the dark box cover of the cuvette is opened, and the optical path is cut off , the photocell is not exposed to light).
5. Adjust T=100%: put the cuvette containing distilled water (or blank solution or pure solvent) into the first compartment of the cuvette holder, place the colored solution in other compartments, and put the cuvette in the dark box Gently cover the cover, turn the light adjuster to make the transmittance T=100%, that is, the pointer of the meter just points at T=100%.
6. Measurement: Gently pull the drawbar of the cuvette holder to make the colored solution enter the optical path. At this time, the pointer of the meter shows the absorbance A of the colored solution. After reading, open the cuvette obscura lid.
7 Shutdown: After the experiment, cut off the power supply, take out the cuvette and wash it, and wipe the cuvette holder and the dark box with soft paper.