What performance does the S400 near-infrared agricultural product quality analyzer have in practice?
The spectral range of the S400 near-infrared agricultural product quality analyzer is 800-2500nm. The S400 belongs to the diffuse reflection type, and its spectral range is 1300nm-2500nm; the S410 belongs to the transmission type, and its spectral range is 900nm-1700nm. The application of near-infrared analysis method to qualitative and quantitative analysis has the advantages of fast analysis speed, simple sample preparation and small amount, multiple analysis can be performed with a single spectrum, no sample consumption and no chemical pollution.
The use of S400 near-infrared agricultural product quality analyzer:
The S400 near-infrared agricultural product quality analyzer can be widely used in the analysis and determination of grains, oilseeds, food, animal feed, textiles, products, industrial products, etc. It is mainly used for rapid non-destructive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the physical properties of liquids, sols without suspended solids, solids, powders, coatings, and other samples.
Wheat: moisture, fat, protein, fiber, starch, ash, phosphorus, calcium
Corn: moisture, oil, protein, fiber, starch, ash, phosphorus
Soybean: moisture, fat, protein, ash, phosphorus, calcium
Rice: water, fat, protein, glycosides, mustard
Cottonseed: moisture, fat
Barley: water seal, starch, protein
Soybean meal: moisture, fat, protein, fiber, ash
The performance of S400 near-infrared agricultural product quality analyzer:
1. Wavelength range: 1300nm～2500nm.
2. Wavelength scanning interval: 4, 8, 16nm optional.
3. Wavelength accuracy: 1nm.
4. Wavelength repeatability: 1nm.
5. Repeated absorbance: 0.002A.
6. Signal-to-noise ratio: 103.
7. Scanning time: less than 2 minutes.
8. Circular sample pool specifications: 40mm inner diameter and 20mm depth.
Features of S400 near-infrared agricultural product quality analyzer:
1. Use grating full-spectrum scanning.
2. Rotary sample stage to solve the problem of uneven sample mixing.
3. Original imported lead sulfide detector with refrigeration.
4. The reflectivity of the integrating sphere is more than 95%.
5. Adopt aspherical light path and cross CT monochromator.
6. The serial port is connected to a high-end notebook PC.
7. The instrument is small and lightweight, which is convenient for on-site testing.
8. The CAUNIRS near-infrared analysis software of the near-infrared development laboratory of China Agricultural University is used.
9. Provide users with authoritative and professional near-infrared modeling and model maintenance services.