- Introduction and use
- 商品名称: F98 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
F98 fluorescence spectrophotometer is a high-performance molecular luminescence analysis equipment. This product is designed for high performance, with high signal to noise ratio, ultra-high scanning speed, ultra-high resolution, ultra-high wavelength accuracy and a variety of accessories. This instrument easily meets the requirements in material research, drug analysis, biochemical and clinical testing, water quality control, food safety testing and other areas of qualitative and quantitative analysis and scientific research. Quantum yield accessory is available for F98 fluorescence spectrophotometer.
- Horizontal slit optical design, with excellent luminous detection efficiency and high signal to noise ratio. Water Raman peak SNR better than 350: 1 (P-P) or 18000: 1 (RMS BG). The minimum sample volume is 0.5mL when using a standard 10mm square sample cell.
- Wavelength scanning speed up to 60000 nm / min.
- Bandwidth 1/2/5/10/20nm adjustable.
- Fluorescence Quantum Yield accessory available.
- The software offers fluorescence 3D scanning, equal-wavelength difference synchronous scanning, equal wave number difference (constant energy difference) synchronous scanning functions. (synchronous scanning function require pro version software)
- Multi accessories available.
- Using Hamamatsu’s high quality Xenon light source and photoelectric multiplier tube detectors and instruments to provide sufficient light intensity signal and the detection sensitivity.
- Built-in frequency filter. Built-in optical gate, designed for unstable sample.
Optical system Horizontal slit optical design, dual beam ratio monitoring of excitation light path light source High-intensity and long-life ozone-removing 150W xenon lamp (2000 hours life in Hamamatsu, Japan) Excitation wavelength range (EX)
Emission wavelength range (EM)
Excitation and emission spectral bandwidths
Frequency doubling filter Built-in filter data transmission method
weight Net weight 21kg