- Introduction and use
- 商品名称: 752S UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Hamamatsu deuterium lamp (2000 hours life) + tungsten lamp
190 nm～1100 nm
Standard configuration items
UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Host
Product Certificate of Conformity
10mmLight path cuvette holder
a pair of
Glass (quartz) cuvettes
Light path cuvette holder
Holmium oxide filter
Praseodymium Neodymium Filter
752Scommon data package
LG S20Other accessories in the series
• The whole machine base and parts are made of aluminum alloy die-casting, and the quality and reliability of the instrument are guaranteed.
• High-quality C-T grating monochromator, precision grating and aspherical mirror optical components, excellent optical performance.
• Adopting the patented technology of combined light source (utility model patent, patent number: ZL 2016 2 0096022.7), 752S uses the high stability, high brightness and no less than 2000 hours working life deuterium lamp imported from Hamamatsu, Japan, 752S, 752Pro All use the UV receiver of Hamamatsu Corporation of Japan, which greatly improves the stability and reliability of the instrument.
• Pre-calibrated light source and spectral energy correction system, which is convenient for users to replace and maintain the instrument.
• Ultra-low stray light, excellent UV metering accuracy, the instrument has better cost performance.
• The RS232 serial communication interface can be equipped with a special data processing software package to expand various data processing functions.
• The quality of the instrument is stable. It is characterized by simple and reliable use and high cost performance. It has a high brand awareness and share in the market. It is widely used in medical and health, clinical testing, biochemistry, petrochemical, environmental monitoring, quality control, etc. Department for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
The 752S/752pro UV-Vis spectrophotometer is a simple and easy-to-use general-purpose spectrophotometer. The instrument has a compact design, sophisticated selection of components, stable quality, simple and reliable use, and high cost performance. Brand awareness and share.
The instrument also adopts the high-brightness and long-life light source unit and light source technology of Hamamatsu Corporation of Japan, which greatly improves the stability of the instrument and reduces the user's cost of use.
The 752S/752pro UV-Vis spectrophotometer is a simple and easy-to-use general-purpose instrument for spectrophotometry. The 2nm bandwidth can meet almost all quantitative test requirements. It can be widely used in medical and health, clinical testing, biochemistry, petrochemical, environmental monitoring, Quality control and other departments for qualitative and quantitative analysis.