Recruitment information one:
1. Proficient in the application of the company's products, familiar with the structure, performance, mechanism, and use methods of related products, and able to independently solve problems related to product use.
2. Development and establishment of application methods, have certain analytical laboratory work experience, and be able to conduct good technical exchanges, product display and application promotion.
3. Be able to conduct application development and technical training of the company's products independently or in cooperation with customers; follow up market feedback in a timely manner to understand customer usage.
4. Provide technical support for sales and maintenance personnel in various regions; answer technical questions about products involved by customers and agents.
1. Proficient in using various practical functions of computer and Internet.
2. Have strong adaptability, sense of responsibility, enthusiasm for people, and good teamwork spirit.
3. Active and enterprising, have a strong self-motivation.
Recruitment information two:
1. Proficient in the assembly and debugging technology of spectrophotometer instruments with computer operation, and have the ability to troubleshoot common faults proficiently, solve difficult problems in the production process, and have a high repair level.
Or: 2. Proficient in the assembly and debugging technology of the general components of the spectrophotometer, and can check the quality of their own work according to the process requirements. Be able to master the assembly and debugging technology of ordinary printed boards, and be able to repair general faults.
Or: 3. Be proficient in the mechanical assembly technology of the main components of the spectrophotometer, be able to solve common problems encountered in production, and be familiar with the mechanical assembly technology of some components.
Strong executive and communication skills, careful work, practical, strong sense of responsibility, and teamwork spirit.
Recruitment information three:
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronics, automation, instrument and signal measurement, measurement and control, precision instrument or related majors;
2. Have good hardware-related knowledge (digital circuits, analog circuits, signal processing, embedded systems, etc.);
3. More than two years of experience in hardware development of instrumentation products, with experience in hardware development of single-chip microcomputer and embedded system, and master C programming technology;
4. Proficient in Protel and other software, able to independently complete schematic design, PCB design and compilation of other project documents;
5. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
6. Those with experience in product production technology are preferred, and those with project management experience are preferred.
1. With the cooperation of the company, complete the hardware design of the electronic and electrical parts of the instrument and the technological work of product production;
2. Cooperate with software engineers to complete product functional testing and hardware debugging and modification;
3. Maintenance and upgrade of the hardware of each product during the application of the instrument;
4. Analyze and assist in solving hardware failures in the production process of the instrument;
5. Cooperate with other departments of the company to establish corresponding technical standards and related management systems and procedures for the instrument;
6. Train the company's related hardware and debugging engineers.